- You know what a sweat angel is, and have made one
- You've used a whole tube of super glue reattaching pieces of skin to your hands
- Your family knows not to touch your legs the 2nd day after Thrust-o-rama
- When you walk down the stairs the 2nd day after TOR, it is similar to falling down the stairs.
- You can say you do burpees, and not giggle.
- You've demo'd a Turkish Getup with your offspring.
-You know what a Turkish Getup actually is.
-You've done Turkish Getups in a hotel gym.
-You've demo'd a Turkish Getup to your coworkers
-Your 11 year-old son "thinks the workout will be Prisoner Burpees". You debate this for several minutes.
-You dream of doing a "Butterfly Kip".
-You secretly laugh at people at the hotel gym who are reading the paper while doing the elliptical.
- You wish you had kettlebells at home
- You dream of being like "Freestone" or "Rob H" or "Kerry"
- When you see a fellow GPP in public you feel a secret, deep bond. A brotherhood of sorts.
- You dread jokers and face cards
- You workout at the old 3D video store and it is better than any gym you've ever been to
- You are ok doing Ragnar, Tris and lotoja with minimal (sometimes no) sport specific training
- You know what the floor smells like.
- You know what the ceiling looks like.
- You can go to a "well equipped" hotel gym and get an amazing workout having not touched any of the equipment.
- You no longer care about bench press, rather you have very specific Turkish Getup goals
- You dread a workout called the Waterbreaker as it actually might break your water, and you're male.
Thanks Russ! These are right on!